Be a part of something big.
Kelly® Professional & Industrial is currently hiring Manufacturing Associates for temp-to-hire opportunities starting at $14.50-$16.18/hour for a leading medical diagnostic company. Now is the time to get your foot in the door at a world-class organization with the opportunity to build a long-term, rewarding, and meaningful career in the health care industry.
As a Manufacturing Associate you’ll play an important role in improving patient outcomes by assembling, and providing greater access to, critical medical diagnostic products. Every day you’ll work in a team environment, handling chemicals (with required Personal Protective Equipment), setting up and operating manufacturing equipment, performing inspections, verifying product quality, and maintaining cleanroom standards.
- Day Shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Swing Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Night Shift: 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
Why should you apply to be a Manufacturing Associate?
- Competitive pay, starting at $14.50-$16.18/hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunities with long-term career potential
- Get your foot in the door with a premier employer and leading innovative medical diagnostic company
- Gain valuable work experience in the growing health care industry
- Work in a safe and clean environment
What is a typical day as a Manufacturing Associate? You’ll be:
- setting up and operating manufacturing equipment
- following documentation and standard operating procedures
- reading and understanding reports and work instructions
- performing inspections and verifying product quality
- maintaining cleanroom standards and practices
- using tools such as microscopes, tweezers and other hand-held tools
A Manufacturing Associate job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- have a high school diploma/GED, or equivalent experience
- have experience in cleanroom or medical device assembly
- can lift 25 lbs.
- can clearly and effectively communicate in English
- possess basic computer and math skills, work well in a team environment, can work a rotating shift and on weekends
For questions contact Denise at 408-549-1096 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.