Work you'll do
Talent Business Advisors work closely with key business leaders to provide Talent consultative solutions tailored to support the execution of strategic priorities for the Consulting practice. This role will support the Government & Public Services Risk& Financial Advisory practice.
- Partners with key decision-making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all Talent related initiatives and activities.
- Provides strategic and consultative Talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on Talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
- Leveraging the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Talent Services, Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver deep industry insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
The Talent Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team" through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Talent Services to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum of 10 years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Required Technical Skills:
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills ; Proficient Microsoft Office skills; Track record of flexibility and learning agility; Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members); Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately; Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization; Ability to properly handle confidential information
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred