- Perform all aspects of field engineering including utility research, field locates, identification of running line assets, and route feasibility analysis.
- Collaborate with engineers cross-functionally to provide baseline data for the development of an application package.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy and apprise the project team of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations when necessary.
- Work cooperatively with all project team members to troubleshoot data accuracy, schedule, or production issues as they arise.
- Work closely with the Field Engineering Manager to identify scope creep and adapt processes in response to change orders if/when necessary.
- Assist with application package quality control, submission, and as-built completion.
- Must have a solid knowledge of aerial telecommunications outside and inside plant with competency in telecom technologies, networks, and business processes.
- Experience working all aspects of telecom in California with knowledge of NESC, NEC, GO95 and OSHA standards.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with proven problem solving ability and self-motivation.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management.
- Experience in implementing quality assurance practices to ensure that a consistent product is delivered.
- Knowledge of engineering tools including AutoCAD, OCalc, EZLoad, iBwave, 3-GIS,or any similar GIS/KMZ platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Sheets and Google Drive.
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!