Who We Are...
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It's a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That's how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That's why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
Managed by BPR Properties, Cabana Crowne Plaza is 195-room hotel located in Palo Alto surrounded by the vibrant energy of Silicon Valley. The Crowne Plaza Palo Alto prides itself in bringing employees into the welcome ambiance of a completely renovated and upscale tech savvy hotel. The Cabana also features 4290 Bistro & Bar- a delicious restaurant offering contemporary American cuisine!
What We Look For...
We are in search of a handy Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for helping to provide an attractive, clean, safe and well-maintained property.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Inspect all operating systems and components of the hotel to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely, as directed by Chief Engineer.
- Promptly respond to front desk reports of guest problems or concerns, inform the front desk when action is complete so the front desk can perform "Courtesy Call Back" telephone calls.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, or makes recommendations for repairs, as assigned: of all mechanical/electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and plumbing systems, all building components and furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Daily maintain the grounds, landscaping and parking areas in a clean, neat, safe and attractive manner.
- Perform painting, carpentry, plumbing, emergency carpet cleaning and other jobs as necessary.
- Maintain all storage area, shops and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform, including name tag, as prescribed by your Supervisor.
- Follow all safety rules as outlined by the hotel.
- Be continually alert for the safety of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
The Model Qualifications:
- 2+ years maintenance tech experience.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro