For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Product Manager, UX to join our growing team attempting to disrupt the FinTech industry. This product manager will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit to help drive innovation and efficiency across the company. Our ideal candidate has a passion for creating products in a startup environment with user-centric focus and design, is driven by an inquisitive curiosity to learn, and can truly get excited about our product and the opportunity to improve it. Our candidate is independent, ambitious, hungry and craves responsibility. In this position, a candidate will have the unique opportunity to own full end-to-end product management, from generating requirements, to planning and executing feature launches.
- Ownership of product lifecycle from conception to delivery of user experience products, features and ongoing ADA compliance initiatives
- Function as a UX subject matter expert on the product management team
- Design and launch exceptional user experiences
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research for new features
- Be a key member of a small product team responsible for defining and executing on a product vision
- Write product requirements, create wireframes, and conduct kickoff meetings for key projects
- Partners with Design, UX and Engineering teams to successfully launch products and features
- Monitor and measure launched products to continuously improve usability and incorporate observations into the product development process
- Regularly communicate product plans, benefits and results to clients and other stakeholders
- BA/BS degree or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in product management with 1-2 years in a related role
- Experience working within the Design Thinking Process
- 5+ years experience in UI/UX Design (As a designer, project or product manager or consultant)
- Familiarity with implementation and management of accessibility compliance (WCAG & ADA guidelines)
- Previous Financial Services or FinTech experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on continuous innovation
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience developing and launching Mobile and Desktop (responsive) products
- Experience building Angular or single page applications is a plus
- Experience with credit unions or banks is a plus
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law" Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.