Ref ID: 00420-0011837371
A small law firm in San Jose is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to help support their Trust & Estate practice with heavy litigation. The ideal candidate for this Paralegal position is innovative and has experience in Civil Litigation. Paralegals who are highly organized and efficient should consider this immediate opening. This position may be the solution to advancing your career, if you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize. This is an onsite position in San Jose.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Study, analyze and review complex legal documents
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle heavy workload
- Ability to take ownership of projects, writing, planning and organizing
- Draft Discovery Responses
- Draft Motions
This opportunity would help foster client relationships and build case management skills, along with providing support staff with training. The organization is also willing to provide you with a competitive compensation. Contact us today to learn how you can grow your paralegal career!