Interim HealthCare, a growing staffing agency seeks multiple skilled and compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs). The LVN contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through techniques that support and achieve positive outcomes in patient care.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
Interim HealthCare encompasses business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across Santa Cruz.
- Available position for 1-1 at a facility, full time 40 hrs. per week, long term commitment.
- Cell phone numbers are must to receive call back and schedule for signup process.
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- Compensation is based on experience, but competitive within the healthcare industry for LVN's.
- Free Education Courses.
- Flexible Schedule, Education Pay Incentives.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your needs.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a LVN in the State of California.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.