Ref ID: 00110-9502802700
Classification: Licensed Client Service Associate
If you are interested with this exciting opportunity. Please email Jayvelle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated resume to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client was founded in 2010 to solve common goals with a unique twist. It is very progressive private investment management firm that focuses on in alternative options and offers a wide range of services in the realm of finance and tax for their clients.
• Oversee client interaction, participate in client meetings, manage communication through telephone and email, prepare presentations for clients, process transactions and provide product and marketing support.
• Research and respond to inquiries for our high net worth clients; escalate issues as appropriate.
• Act as the liaison between the investment professional and client and the Private Wealth Management middle office functions, such as client services, trading, portfolio management, billing and fee support, performance and trust.
• Handle administrative tasks, assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, manage meeting logistics, submit business expense requests, schedule appointments and distribute mail.
• Place equity, mutual fund and fixed income trades for brokerage clients; as necessary, utilize custodial websites, CRM client database and APX portfolio management system.
• Assist with completion and transmission of transaction documents and communicate with operations/billing/internal departments/ Securities Company and other custodians regarding transaction-processing follow-up.