At Optum, the mission isclear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health systemwork better for everyone
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provideshealth care services and proven expertise to help federal government agenciesmodernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well - being ofAmericans.
By joining OptumServe you arepart of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leaderacross most major segments in the U.S. health care system.
LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHIspecializes in creating and managing health care programs throughon-location services, patient - specific in - clinic appointments, telehealthassessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI'scustomizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as wellas federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense,Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
There's an energy and excitementhere, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Readyfor a new path? Start doing your life's best work.
Provide initial education and training for provider contacts and medical practitioners telephonically and / or electronically in regard to: examinee and provider responsibilities, electronic or paper document completion, service requirements and Provider Portal navigation
Determine the need for refresher training based on analysis of prior practitioner / provider training, recent appointment history and any noted issues and / or errors and escalate to Medical Provider Education (MPE) Specialist
Assign appropriate training codes to provider contacts and practitioners, when applicable
Determine need for corrective training based on analysis of check - listing reports per contract supported by network provider as well as via issues identified by interdepartmental communications
Route tasks to Specialist and Nurse Educator personnel for follow - up as appropriate
Answer MPE department queue line calls
Assist with non - clinical questions regarding exams and services, training completion and portal navigation
Escalate calls regarding clinical issues / concerns or complex issues to the appropriate internal or external department staff
Provide assistance on retrieval of missing or incomplete components or documentation
Monitor department reports and assign follow-up when appropriate
You'll be rewarded and recognizedfor your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give youclear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as providedevelopment for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in an office setting - customer service, administrative support and / or training support
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Excel (general navigation, data entry and sorting data in columns), Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- CAC (Common Access Card) or the ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time (on location group events based on business needs)
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Defense Health Agency eQuip Form SF86
- Associate's Degree (or higher) in business or medical field, training / education, or customer service capacity
- MedNet or other healthcare data base systems
- Vocational or Technical Training / Education in a Medical related field
- Effective editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Knowledge / experience with adult learning principles
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Analytical thinking and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi - task, meet tight deadlines and problem solve in a fast - paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Must possess high level of verbal and written communication skills, including customer service skills
Careers with LHI. Ourfocus is simple. We're innovators in cost - effective health care management.And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of ourcustomers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealthGroup family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system workbetter for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful MississippiRiver in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remoteemployees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national networkof more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we worktoward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected fortheir dedication and mission - driven focus. For you, that means one incredibleteam and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthieratmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / AffirmativeAction employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to passa drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: LHI, Training Support,Training Coordinator, Customer Service, Administrative Support, La Crosse, WI
View ourCovid-19 Resources Page at: https://info.uhg.com/