Ref ID: 00420-0011666750
Candidates who possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support might thrive in this Paralegal position. If you have a passion for the legal field, think about an immediate position as a Paralegal via Robert Half Legal. Located in San Jose, California, this work opportunity is a remote opportunity with occasional onsite needs. To succeed in this position, you will need to exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities.
• Support attorney through all stages of project work
• Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
• Data base management of all relevant documents
• Thorough investigation and analysis of complex legal documents
• Housing development transactions – assist with reviewing, drafting, finalizing, and compiling a variety of legal documents related to closing of Housing development projects and loan transactions
• Reviewing and drafting contracts (consultant agreements, grant agreements, amendments), typically based on standard the company’s templates
• Drafting the company’s resolutions based on memoranda prepared by company staff
• Assistance with processing Company’s vendor and consultant contracts, to include: obtaining updated insurance certificates and reviewing for completeness/conformity with contract requirements, confirmation of business tax registration, preparing routine forms with contract information and routing documents for signatures through Adobe or other company platforms
It is a terrific chance to assist with training to support staff, as well as build case management skills and client relationships. In addition, the organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level. Contact us today if you want to learn how to grow your paralegal career!