Welcome to Mill Creek! We’re glad you’re here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
The Leasing Consultant position is the primary point of contact for residents and prospective residents. Providing outstanding customer service and demonstrating sales excellence are essential. The Leasing Consultant will guide prospects in choosing their next exciting apartment home. This position will support residents throughout the life-cycle of their residency.
- Greet prospective residents and create a personal connection while determining housing needs and preferences.
- Professionally present the community and apartments, explaining specific features and benefits.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification, and notify prospective resident of results in a timely manner.
- Manage and convert prospect leads into leases to achieve leasing goals. Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease.
- Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey on a monthly basis. Stay informed and aware of rents, specials and events promoted by competitors.
- Enter accurate and timely data into appropriate information systems and prepare leasing reports for the Manager as requested. Manage Entrata tasks and leads daily
- Ensure the office, clubroom, apartment models, and “market ready” units meet Mill Creek Standards.
- Assist in marketing and Social Media advertising as directed by the Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of move-ins such as walking apartment, preparing move-in gift, preparing move-in package (including keys, passes, etc.) as directed by the Manager.
- Familiar with the surrounding neighborhood and ready to confidently share information with prospects and residents.
- Contribute ideas for improving resident satisfaction to the Community Manager.
- Participate in monthly property renewal program with informative letters, friendly telephone calls, and/or other means of encouraging communication as needed to increase resident retention.
- Accept service requests from residents and route to service department for prompt processing.
- Strive for a 25% conversion ratio of tours to new leases through effective selling and follow through skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with at least 1 year of apartment leasing experience.
- Customer service orientation with problem solving mindset.
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service Standards and Manifesto.
- Knowledge of community, pricing and availability as well as neighborhood and local community.
- Ability to clearly communicate benefits of community and surrounding area.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic; such as, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), plus hands-on experience with YARDI and Entrata.
About Modera San Pedro Square
Modera San Pedro Square, located within downtown San Jose’s historic San Pedro Square is mixed-use development featuring 201 luxury apartment homes and will include approximately 12,000 square feet of retail. First move-ins began in early 2020.
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!