Ref ID: 00420-9502170593
Classification: Leasing Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $18.00 to $24.00 hourly
OfficeTeam seeks a Leasing Administrative Assistant in our San Jose office to provide high-level administrative and coordination for all leasing related transaction activities, departmental reporting functions, and administrative processes. The role will prioritize multiple and often conflicting deadlines, commitments, and projects, with the ability to work independently and anticipate the needs of the department.
- Track various leasing related documents for execution, such as leases, commission agreements, listing agreements, lease amendments, termination, agreements, license agreements, and notices
- Maintain and update leasing activity databases.
- Liaise with internal Marketing, Construction, Engineering, Accounting, Operations and Lease Administration departments, as well as external clients including leasing representatives and third party brokers.
- Organize and maintain filing systems, correspondence and other transactional records.
- Order marketing supplies and collateral.
- Ensure that invoices are accurately and promptly paid.
- Manage and verify all related lease documentation information for accuracy.