Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
A Spectacular Mountaintop Retreat
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of unsurpassed service.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The Lead Massage Therapist will get the chance to enhance the spa experience for our guests, and the community, by performing massage, body treatments as well as orientating new massage therapists to our team. As Lead Massage Therapist, you will be responsible for retail and backbar inventory/ordering, scheduling therapists, assisting with creation of new services, enforcing dress codes, etc. Exciting opportunities to assist the Spa Director in the development of new treatments.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Lead Massage Therapist to perform massage, body treatments, and provide personal attention to each guest.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
• Have completed a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy coursework, with National Certification preferred.
• Two years experience supervising, and administering massage services in a luxury resort or spa setting
• Promote and sell massage and body products.
• Attend product knowledge training as required.
• Proficient in all aspects of massage therapy, such as anatomy, physiology, body mechanics and various types of massage
• Excellent personal appearance, good communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.