Lead Generation Copywriter
You'll work on email nurture efforts, landing pages, digital ads, social media, offline/print campaigns, website pages, and more. We believe in the customer journey, and as such the candidate must understand customer-centric need states when communicating via messaging in different journey stages.
The preferred candidate will have demonstrated experience exceling as a contractor in an environment that is dynamically changing at tremendous speed, with the ability to handle rapid turnaround timeframes; creativity and flexibility are critical for success – yours and ours.
- Create promotional lead-generating and client-upselling content for digital marketing platforms, including email campaigns, nurture campaigns, social media, marketing collateral, landing pages, digital advertising (PPC), website pages, and social media, along with print and event copy needs.
- Write compelling B2B IT/tech/SaaS promotional lead generation marketing copy using strategic content marketing messaging and SEO tactics in order to engage audiences toward action.
- Create and modify copy on an ongoing basis to achieve specific effort KPIs.
- Edit and optimize content based on internal feedback.
- Interpret creative direction and leverage strategic/creative briefs toward content asset creation.
- Propose content concepts and provide corresponding strategic thinking in support.
- Bring creativity, experience and passion to the marketing teams.
- Skillfully manage multiple projects with tight deadlines with a can-do attitude, help shepherd assignments through the review, proofing, and optimization processes.
- Be the owner of projects and assignments, regularly communicating status with other stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment; participate in team planning sessions
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Creative Writing, English or other related field
- 8+ years of corporate / agency experience in content creation for above mentioned promotional lead generation - digital and offline channels
- Experience in IT/high tech/SaaS industries
- Solid knowledge of writing for SEO
- B2B experience
- Attention to detail, extremely organized, pro-active team player
- Strong portfolio of work samples, demonstrating high ability as a writing contractor
- Professional writing skills for engaging multiple personas through a variety of voices
- Obvious excellence in editing, grammar, punctuation, and proofreading skills (for both your own work and for the work of others)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software; SmartSheet a plus
- Effective at handling multiple assignments in fast-moving environment
- Comfortable with and receptive to feedback; desire to quickly address such feedback
- Experience with social media platforms/marketing technology
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software and Services