Kelly Functional Service Provider (FSP) is happy to exclusively present a Long-Term contract opportunity for a role as a Full Stack Developer & Software Engineer for a division of our Global Medical Device client, a name brand Fortune 50 company.
Our client’s actions will connect surgeons to an end-to-end platform for surgery, including pre-operative planning, intra-operative decision making and post-operative care.
- This role is Fully Remote, or can be both Remote & Onsite in the California Bay Area
- This position has FULL BENEFITS as part of KellyFSP.
- GREAT PAY commensurate to your job experience!
Do you have:
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent Practical Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software product development
- Ability to work in an environment with SOLID code review (Med device not necessary) be open to giving & receiving input, open to collaboration back & forth
- The Software Engineer/Full Stack Developer will have full stack software development and also C++ programming experience
Software Engineer/Full Stack Developer - Experience & Qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering (or similar degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development
- Experience with C/C++ software development in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience writing multi-process and multi-threaded software
- Experience with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, and PHP
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and Postgres
Software Engineer/Full Stack Developer OVERVIEW:
The Digital Solutions group is building advanced technologies to improve healthcare and we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have both full stack software development and C++ programming experience. This individual will be responsible for design and implementation of software solutions, as an active participant in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Use best practices for building software under Design Control procedures for use in a medical device.
- Efficiently translate requirements into application features and document architecture and designs decisions.
- Design, develop and debug software for complex, multi-process systems.
- Design and implement client-side, server-side and database software.
- Design and implement interfaces for data exchange with other systems.
- This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
- Only qualified candidates can be contacted due to the volume of responses.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- For immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on MyKellyJobs at: https://kelly.secure.force.com/CandidateExperience/
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.