Netview is looking for multiple Junior Network Voice Engineers to join our team and service a major IPT implementation. This individual will be responsible for performing administration of the Cisco voice network, including configuring, activating, and managing devices used to provide voice services, system documentation and various other implementation support activities. The contract is long-term and candidates will be able to work remotely.
- Must have experience with Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Voice over IP (VoIP) architecture.
- Strong networking experience with Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience with voice configurations within a Cisco router.
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, Firewalls and IP troubleshooting.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise telecommunications systems.
- Experience with broad range of voice and data communications concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Has proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- IPV6 experience is a plus.