US Tech Solutions is seeking a “IT Network Infrastructure Construction Project Manager” for a 12+ Months contract position with a client in Sunnyvale, CA
Job Poster: Ankit Saxena
· For providing security and systems access, controls & buildings services and construction - Must have previous a minimum experience of 3 years in Project Management In Network Infrastructure .
· Must have worked on Worked on the construction of IT Infrastructure, Data Centers construction.
· Knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry, Knowledge and experience in Networking and Smart buildings required
· Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
· Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
· Diploma or Certificate in Networking or Project/Construction Management
· Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
· Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Project/Construction Management.
· Knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Ankit at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]