Ref ID: 00110-9502802575
Classification: Investment Operations Associate
If you are interested with this exciting position. Please email Jayvelle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated resume to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is a Registered Investment Advisor seeking to transform traditional wealth management. Their quest is to integrate the Intellectual and Emotional Quotient, generating exceptional investment results driven by a values-oriented culture that fosters connection and collaboration with their clients. They are an independent, employee-owned company, adhering to the fiduciary standard to put their clients’ interests first. As an employee-owned firm, they focus their efforts on helping clients meet their financial goals, without the distractions and limitations that can arise within much larger organizations.
• Pre-fill Private Placement Document (Alternative investments)
• Process signed Private Placement Document (Alternative investments)
• Customer-Relationship Management (CRM) data entry
• Maintain/reconcile differences between custodian & CRM
• Maintain files for compliance – including Know Your Customer (KYC) creation and maintenance
• Generate New Account Paperwork and process signed paperwork
• Work with custodians to ensure timely account opening
• Provide continuous status updates and communication with associates
• Process Assets Held Away for performance reporting data or trading groups