Hope you are doing well.
We have an urgent job opportunity for eLearning Instructional Designer with one of our clients, based out of Cupertino, CA. Ive gone through your resume and believe that you would be a good fit for this position. Please let me know if you would be interested to discuss further in detail about this position. You can respond back to this email along with your updated resume and contact details.
Job Title : eLearning Instructional Designer
Location : Cupertino, CA
Duration : 9+ Months (Contract)
We are looking for an instructional designer who can quickly and effectively resolve learning needs and create instructionally-sound synchronous and asynchronous training materials to meet those needs. The Training Instructional Designer will work with sales leaders to identify training needs and create video-based and online training using cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. You will challenge learners understanding through relevant activities, author measurable learning objectives, and develop materials that promote transfer, retention, and adoption. Youll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where quality, creativity, and accountability are tradition.
- Work closely with training team to create and execute online training curriculum for internal Search Ads staff.
- Partner with and support sales managers in driving improved sales performance within their teams.
- Create cohesive look and messaging for online training.
- Coordinate with localization team to ensure effective regional online training delivery.
- Create a scorecard system and staff rotation program to assess online training quality and delivery effectiveness.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years sales/account management training experience in B2B, tech or other knowledge intensive field
- Experience in the mobile app space, search and/or performance marketing along with start-up experience is preferred
- Experience developing sales training curriculum for search, media, technically dense and/or data oriented products
- Expertise in creating interactive, multi-media eLearning modules using content creation tools such as Adobe
- Captivate (additionally tools such as: Articulate, SCORM, gamification, Screenflow9, iMovie).
- Graphic design and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator experience a plus
- Understand the underlying foundation of instructional design and adult learning
- An organized, methodical personality and excellent communica
Sr. IT Lead Recruiter
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)