Are you an experienced Instructional Designer, interested in developing content for sales professionals? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you with our client in San Jose. Great opportunity to support diverse global teams, and excellent potential for travel - both domestic and international!
Responsibilities of the Instructional Designer:
- Work with teams to develop world-class training for new hires and existing personnel
- Develop and maintain sales and technical enablement content for Sales learning programs
- Collaborate to create and and maintain classroom content, eLearning, and videos
- Update content in the content management system
- Leverage SME to deliver high value, on-demand training
- Develop curricula for worldwide contributors, management, and partners
- Write test questions, evaluations, and practical assessments on content in each curriculum
- Leverage innovative techniques and creative delivery to reach a dispersed global audience
Requirements of the Instructional Designer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as an Instructional Designer or equivalent role
- Extensive experience in instructional design and training, with an emphasis on sales training
- Extensive experience creating classroom-based course development and online eLearning courses
- Experience developing videos and multimedia presentations with PowerPoint, Camtasia, Articulate Storyline
- Strong background in SME customer service, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong portfolio of eLearning and/or video work with instructional design examples
- Rudimentary understanding of modern IT, Cloud, and IT Security architecture
- Familiarity with enterprise software sales and channel sales
- Basic to intermediate HTML and web design skills
- Strong documentation, writing, and test writing skills
- Ability to simplify complex information in an easily understood format
- Understanding of and experience with global cultures
- Dynamic and engaging style; excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Job ID: 352423
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!