Kforce has a client in search of an Instructional Designer in Mountain View, CA.
We are seeking a professional Instructional Designer to enhance the learning content delivered to our engineering community by internal subject matter experts. The goal is to improve the flow, delivery approach, and refine the message to facilitate acquisition of knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner. This will include primarily instructor led content, as well as some e-learning content.
- Work with highly technical internal subject matter experts to build and/or refine content
- Assess instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders