Diversant is looking for an Instructional Designer for our IT client in Cupertino (Remote, likely until next year). This position will support our client's learning app including the Learning Management System (LMS) and Retail Content Manager (RCM). This position is responsible for the content entry, maintenance, publication, and implementation of high quality creative learning materials.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Cupertino (Remote until SIP is lifted)
Duration: 18 months
Pay Rate: $43.62
- Support both administrative and technical aspects of the Learning platform, including both the creation and supervision of the curricula, uploading, testing, deploying, and maintaining learning content.
- Accurately and efficiently enter storyboards provided by Instructional Designers, Trainers, and Coaches into the Retail Content Manager and media content into the Electronic Digital Asset Manager.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers and storyboard designers during Curriculum Blueprint handoffs and content push to the Learning Management System.
- Conduct regular maintenance of existing courses to ensure alignment with current business needs. Advise and collaborate with design, media course authoring, and asset creation activities when needed. Supervise, build, and maintain assessments across the LMS. Ensure timely and accurate audience management through the provisioning manager.
- Manage the QA of the technology, content, and functionality of the app.
- Participate in additional Learning app system administration and product development related duties as needed.
- 5-7 years of enterprise with learning technologies, learning management systems (e.g. Saba, Cornerstone, Plateaus, MOODLE)
- Knowledge of SCORM, AICC, HTML, HTML5, xAPI, rapid development tool publishing settings, and common video file
- Demonstrated experience with learning technologies including LMS and Enterprise Digital Asset Management Systems
- Strong understanding of instructional design, e-learning and adult learning theory
- Knowledge of learning rapid development tools (e.g. Articulate, Captivate)
- User experience with Mac/iOS hardware and software is required