Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
The People Business Partner (PBP) will align business objectives with employees and management in designated business unit(s). The PBP will be responsible for providing operational and consultative support to business managers, equipping managers with the tools and techniques to manage staff according to human resources philosophies, policies, practices, and programs. The successful PBP will act as an employee champion and change agent, assess and anticipate HR-related needs, communicate needs proactively within the People & Organization department, and with business management – seeking to develop integrated solutions. The PBP works with other HR areas to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the organization's business objectives.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Enable growth of the business by partnering with senior leaders to create and implement a strategic workforce plan; provide consultation on organization design, change management and company program implementation.
- Collaborate with the Global People & Organization function, contributing at both a strategic and operational level, in order to identify and recommend HR initiatives and priorities.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with employees at all levels and by knowing the business inside and out.
- Contribute to the development of the overall people strategy for the assigned business group(s); ensure alignment with broader Enel people objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance with local and governmental regulations.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs within assigned business units and collaborate with People Development on successful implementation.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people development with a strong desire to work for a growing global company.
- Serve as a culture champion; role model desired behaviors and spearhead global and team-based initiatives.
- Approach your work with a learning and continuous improvement mindset.
What You've Accomplished:
- Built strong partnerships with global and local HR functions such as Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Management to roll out corporate-wide programs and ensure business needs are understood and met.
- Developed partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them manage organizational change during periods of realignment and growth.
- Knowledge of U.S. and California employment labor laws and regulations gained through 5+ years of Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, growth work environment.
What Enel Offers You:
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].