Title: Human Resources Manager (Contract)
Location: San Jose, CA
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager will provide both strategic and tactical expertise in all areas of human resources, including talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, learning & development, employee relations, and HR administration.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees all aspects of HR, including benefits, compensation, learning & development, talent acquisition, immigration and HR administration.
- Driving all recruitment as the organization is in a growth mode, including all sourcing, interviewing and onboarding
- Partners closely with third-party with the administration of payroll and benefits.
- Develops various engagement programs to further promote a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Conducts orientation for new hires as well as other development programs.
- Develops and facilitates focal and bonus processes.
- Advises managers on employee relations matters.
- Serves as a contact for employees to raise questions, concerns or make suggestions.
- Completes reports, proposals and plans for presentation to executive management.
- Maintains all employee records.
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal employment laws.
- BA in a related field with 7+ years of relevant experience; PHR a plus
- Must have strong engineering recruitment and sourcing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels within the organization
- Effective problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- A high initiative, roll up your sleeves "can do" mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced autonomous environment with little direction or supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of Human Resource laws, HR business processes and systems, and regulations required.
This job description is designed to cover the main responsibilities and duties of the role but is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all.
WorldLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to factors including race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need assistance with any part of the application process should contact us