The successful candidate will find great satisfaction in making people happy through relationship building, will be confident in onboarding and orientation processes and will be comfortable working with diverse groups and projects. You will be a connector, networker, relationship builder and trusted source of information to all that you support in human resources. You will be supported by a leadership team that is committed to one another and the employees that they serve every day.
Onboarding, Comp & Benefits emphasis
- Extend offers and follow through with candidates on pre-employment checks
- Manage new hire onboarding process
- Employee benefits support
- Performance management, merit increase and compensation review support
- Facilitation of automated new hire onboarding check-ins and exit interviews
- Community new hire paperwork
- Employee engagement, communication and events
- Three (3) years’ HR experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field is preferred.
- Prior experience in healthcare, hospitality, senior living, or related field is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills; especially MS Office and HRIS databases.
- Oral and written communication skills demonstrating professionalism and influence.
- Working knowledge of employment law.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP certifications are preferred.
- Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster is a requirement for employment.
Pre-employment testing includes COVID test, drug testing, fingerprint background check, reference checks, TB test and physical examination. Weekly COVID tests are required.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and vision for full-time employees
- 401k with company match and additional defined contribution retirement plan
- Access to On-site Fitness & Aquatic Center
- Vacation, sick, and Holiday Pay
- Employee wellness classes and other employee related events
- Employee Scholarships Available
Apply today and come be part of our community!