Our Client located in Hayward is searching for an outstanding Human Resources Generalist to join their growing team. You will take part in building and creating an exceptional HR team that will aid in the company evolving into a leading player in the industry!
Why would you want to join this company?
Rapid growth predicted in the next few years
Enjoyable and diverse work environment
Becoming one of the leaders in its industry
What’s In It For You?
Collaborate with the Human Resources Director to enhance current systems and culture
Implement strategic contributions to reach company goals
Streamline HR processes to provide support for the company to grow!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage and conduct the full-cycle recruiting process for Exempt, Non-Exempt positions, and Internships
- Plan and conduct employee orientation and employee exit interviews
- Assist with employee relations issues including employee discipline
- Administrating employee benefits (including Workers' Compensation, Leaves of Absence, PTO accruals) and payroll
- Presenting new employee orientation programs
- Develop and implement employee policies and handbook, as well as job descriptions
- 2-3 years of experience in a Human Resources position
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Human Resources certifications highly preferred (SHRM, PHR, etc)
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Federal and State Laws
- Familiar with Payroll systems
- Able to handle confidential information
- Teamwork, Time Management, Approachable, Communication (Verbal and Written), Organization
- Enjoys working with employees no matter what level!