Be part of building something great!
Talkiatry is solving the mental health crisis in America by focusing on high-quality in-network care and technology that enables our psychiatrists. The result? We are meeting the needs of our insurance partners and our patients while driving down costs and improving clinical care.
We are seeking someone who can join us in our mission and contribute to Talkiatry’s exceptional team. This is a role for a person who shares our values and thrives working in a collegial, exciting and fast paced environment! We are looking for an outstanding colleague whose experience and initiative can strengthen our systems and take us to the next level.
Talkiatry values every team member and takes the health and wellbeing of our employees seriously. All full-time employees are eligible for our generous benefits package on day one! We have a 401(k) plan employer match, competitive PTO plans and 11 holidays per year.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist plays a key role in the overall operations of the HR function at Talkiatry. The Generalist performs a wide range of Human Resources services and participates in various HR initiatives to reflect HR best practices in the following areas: on-boarding and orientation, engagement and culture initiatives, employee relations, and administration in payroll, benefits, compliance, and HRIS reporting.
Talkiatry is growing rapidly and this is an amazing opportunity to grow with the company in a fun, team based environment!
This candidate is highly organized, a strong communicator, detail-oriented, thrives on making things run well, innovative, and approaches their work with enthusiasm and efficiency. The HR Generalist applies subject matter expertise and empathy to help team members navigate the various policies, benefits, and resources available to them. They will also assist the team with multifaceted and specialized functions as needed.
The Generalist interacts with all levels of management and staff regarding a variety of HR issues, responds to employee inquiries quickly and interprets Talkiatry policies appropriately. Working closely with the Director, the Generalist communicates relevant policy updates to employees and managers, creating useful tools as needed.
The right candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in HR as a Generalist, Administrator or HRBP
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Must be able to manage highly sensitive and confidential communications with discretion and integrity
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, firmness, and collaboration in dealing with individuals at all levels
- Superior organization and documentation skills with great attention to detail are required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, databases, and advanced spreadsheet skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- HR Certification is preferred
- Start up or healthcare experience is preferred
- Experience working with a PEO is helpful
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.