Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: San Jose, CA
Pay Rate: Competitive hourly pay rate
Included Benefits/Perks include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation & Holidays
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to be based out of our growing San Jose branch office.
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with applicants in a positive manner
- Shepherd screened applicants through applicant tracking system – manage all steps and statuses
- Work with branch staff to screen and interview candidates; extend job offers; conduct new-employee orientations
- Order and administer drug screens and background checks for candidates with conditional job offer
- Schedule employee orientation (Welcome to GardaWorld and site training) including enrollment in Learning Management System
- Communicate benefits to new hires, through employment changes and during open enrollment
- Review training hours reports for accuracy prior to payroll processing
- Move candidates into WinTeam; complete all necessary maintenance post-hire
- Employment verifications (as needed)
- Build and maintain branch employment records and reports, to include following GardaWorld record retention policies; I-9s, W-4s, direct deposit elections/paycards
- Manage uniforms; maintain inventory, place orders, review invoices, schedule restocking
- Verify licenses and license compliance reporting
- Issue employee name badges
- Process terminations
- Maintain transfer request report
- Maintain WinTeam data integrity, including all employee status changes
- Coordinate all employee engagement efforts including, but not limited to: engagement surveys, new hire orientation, special events, and employee recognition programs.
- Communicate state and local employment law changes to RHRL.
- Facilitate and/or coordinate safety, workers compensation programs, and IQAs.
- Support walk-in applicants and employees including assistance on computers as needed
- Answer branch phones, as needed
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- High school diploma required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast paced, human resources environment
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Tech-savvy with experience in both proprietary and mass market systems
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
General Qualifications to work in GardaWorld include:
- Pass an extensive screening process