- Verify new hire credentials, background checks and licenses.
- Prepare Offer Letters, send out required paperwork and follow up with applicants.
- Prescreen candidates for specific jobs.
- Follow up and track new hire results for physicals and drug testing.
- Prepare new hire onboarding packages/paperwork.
- Create, file, maintain, and audit personnel files.
- Accurately maintain the training records and set up training when necessary such as CPR/CPI recertification and other safety related items; send notifications and reminders as needed.
- Update HRIS and Time and Attendance system with employment status changes.
- Accurately maintain the I-9 verification log.
- Maintain complete, accurate filing system to facilitate immediate document retrieval.
- Make copies, prepare mail, and scan invoices for payment.
- Maintain company bulletin boards to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local posting requirements.
- Retrieve information or data as required through standard web browsers and other resources as needed.
- Track office supply and uniform inventories and order when needed.
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree in medical office management or HR Certification preferred.
- Minimum of one - two years HR experience required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Newport Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
For more information on Equal Opportunity, please click here Equal Employment Opportunity Posters