EmployBridge Search Group is currently hiring a Human Resource Director in the Pleasanton California area. The Human Resource Director will be responsible for overseeing all human resource capabilities. This position will allow the opportunity to be strategic, create and implement smart human resource practices in a fast-growing company.
- Design and implement human resource practices across the organization, from warehouse operations to corporate teams.
- Design and implement a strong recruitment plan
- Manage all benefit programs, payroll, and all necessary legal deliverable (OSHA, Workers Comp, etc.)
- Manage and implementation of human resource company policies and procedures, compensation, and safety management.
- Oversee the human resource team and coach others throughout the company
- Ensure human resource policies reflect and prioritize the company's values and culture
- Evolve and implement diversity and inclusion strategy to cultivate and promote an inclusive work environment
- Manage talent acquisition by initiating, managing, and reporting
- Address various employee relations issues, finding resolution while ensuring fair and equitable outcomes
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7 plus years human resource management experience
- 2 plus years of experience in managing human resource for a supply chain or logistics industry
- 3 plus years of experience at a start up or high-tech company in ramp up growth stage
- Knowledge of California employment laws
- HRIS system, preferably UKG (UltiPro)
- Ability to form, lead and develop high-performing HR teams
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail and willingness to engage
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Great analytic skills