Located in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, San Jose Behavioral Health is a respected provider of comprehensive psychiatric services for adolescents and adults of all genders. Our facility offers personalized care for adolescents and adults who are experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other mental health concerns. Depending on each patient's age and needs, care at San Jose Behavioral Health may include inpatient and outpatient programming. Our multidisciplinary treatment teams employ a patient-focused, strength-based approach to help each person achieve their unique goals. We also offer detailed discharge planning to promote continued success after a person has completed their time in our care.
Treatment at San Jose Behavioral Health typically includes a dynamic array of therapeutic recreational activities. Provided with the guidance and supervision of experienced professionals, these structured, age-appropriate activities offer a healthy outlet for patients to express their emotions, improve their self-confidence, develop better social skills, manage stress, and discover new ways to fill their leisure hours. Leisure education and therapeutic recreation can also help patients end their reliance on certain self-defeating behaviors and replace them with more productive ways of responding to challenges.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Human Resources Director:
This position will guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs. The Facility will look to this person to ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state compliance requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, and other employee services.
Your Responsibilities as a Human Resources Director:
- Conversion and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Daily involvement within the ATS, HRIS, and onboarding system.
- Full cycle recruitment and onboarding.
- Performance improvement.
- Benefit administration to include- new hires, terminations, open enrollment, etc.
- Handle employee relations situations as needed.
- Worker's compensation, FMLA, and leave processing and tracking.
- Oversee Joint Commission, CMS and state survey compliance.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes patient care quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Assist the leadership team in continually refining the role within hospital to assist in achieving their operational and strategic goals.
- Working within federal and state labor and employment laws, FMLA, HIPPA, ADA, COBRA and other regulatory laws required.
- Providing leadership, guidance, and support in developing, implementing and reviewing Human Resource and leadership functions.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Human Resources Director:
- BA Degree required.
- Five years of HR Manager experience in a hospital setting required.
- Knowledge of hospital operations and the responsibilities of HR.
- Experience with licensing through state, JC, and CMS surveys.
- Working knowledge of CA HR guidelines.