San Jose, United States
Weekly Hours: 40
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
What You Will Do:
- As a Human Resource Manager cum HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for :
- Serve as an operational & strategic business partner to respective leadership teams focused on successfully driving a transformational talent agenda designed to attract, develop and retain the best talent for Lumileds
- Understand business strategies and how to develop high impact human capital solutions
- Be a culture role model and lead culture change management supporting the transformation across the company in line with Lumileds vision and mission
- Seasonal HR Manager whom also strong in HRBP have hands-on tactical & strategic HR exposure & experience
- Experience in administrative & operational HR
- Other areas of experience along the journey of experience on day to day HR will be definitely add value (payroll, onboarding, recruitment, projects)
- Able to get to the ground, agile & flexible esp. with the current business environment
- Creating, implementing and administering human resources policies and procedures and ensuring that practices are compliant with statutory requirements and guidelines.
- Managing various aspects of HR Operations including employee documentation, on-boarding and off-boarding, insurance and HR audits.
- Providing support for recruitment as required, including but not limited to conducting hiring needs analysis, conducting reference checks and employment contracts.
- Supporting employee relations by providing guidelines and clarifications on policies and their application.
- The full spectrum of compensation and benefits function.
- Developing compensation and rewards strategies that attract and retain talent.
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring.
Education (Minimum Level)
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 5 - 7 years
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lumileds Talent Acquisition