Are you an HR Manager with manufacturing experience? Do you love the challenge of motivating and retaining employees in a highly competitive tech market? Our growing client seeks a Mandarin-speaking HR Manager for its Fremont, CA location.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the company’s HR and Talent strategies.
- Serve and support HR staff, management and other staff. You’ll step in when complex, specialized, and sensitive matters come up.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition process. You’ll be involved with recruitment, interviewing and hiring – especially for higher-level roles.
- Analyze compensation and benefits trends and make recommendations to management with the goal of retaining top talent.
- Maintain your own knowledge of best practices in HR so that you can recommend and implement those practices for optimal performance and compliance.
- Oversee the HR department, the performance evaluation process, and employee disciplinary functions.