Ref ID: 00346-0011885706
Classification: HR Business Partner
Fast growing start up company located in Fremont is seeking an HRBP who thrives in a fast paced, environment.
In this role you will:
• Serve as the go-to for all corporate functions in Fremont including Marketing, Product, Data, Finance, Legal and Merchandising team on all HR projects and initiatives
• Manage and resolve employee relation issues when they arise; conduct investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
-Educate, support and follow up with the leadership team regarding employee relations issues.
• Partner with the learning team to design and deliver compliance training and leadership training programs for the headquarters
• Support quarterly engagement survey process from beginning to end
• Work with the compensation team to build out new job architecture
• Build the rapport with the business to understand business challenges and updates.
-Work with people operations to ensure 100% data integrity in the system
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers and help translate new internal policies and processes
• Proactively establish processes and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources
• 3-5 years as HR business partner or HR Generalist/Manager
• Demonstrated knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills and a strong sense of personal accountability
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
• Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
• Good computer skills - proficient in Microsoft and Google Suites
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are interested in working for a company that grew 6 fold last year, please apply.