Schedule: Friday & Sarurdays 2200 - 0600 (16 hrs per week)
Compensation is $19.00 per hour
* Hiring Bonus of $500 paid out 90 days post-employment. Cannot have any no-shows, call-offs, or failure to complete reports.
Responsibilities of Security Officer
- Responsible for executing security services as outlined in site-specific Post Orders and as directed by Security Management.
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility, and safety hazards, and emergency situations
- Contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Must be able to take charge of situations that warrant explanations.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators
- Patrols assigned areas on foot, on Trikke as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Provides escorts as necessary Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
Qualifications for Security Officer
- Must have a valid CA Guard Card
- Powers to Arrest Certificate
- AB2880 Training Certificates (we can assist).
Benefits for Security Officers
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/403b Plan
- Hiring Bonus
Our mission is to provide best in class security officer solutions with highly trained security officers that are supported by a fully engaged leadership team.