Immediate caregiving openings in and around Madera for:
- Certified Home Health Aides - CHHAs,
- Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs, and
- Home Care Aides - HCAs (Personal Care Aides - PCAs)
Our caregivers are what make it possible for us to reach our highest goal, to improve lives every day. As a member of the Interim HealthCare Personal Care and Support team you’ll thrive while doing what you do best, caring. Our Personal Care Aide – PCA / Home Care Aide – HCA staff provides clients with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living in a home care setting. Be a part of a stellar team that strives each day to live up to our reputation, “people you can count on, care you can trust.”
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Certified Home Health Aides - CHHAs and Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs - minimum 1 year experience and current California CNA and/or CHHA license (2 years professional caregiving experience may be considered in lieu of of CNA or CHHA experience)
- Home Care Aides - HCAs / Personal Care Aides - PCAs – minimum 2 years professional caregiving experience
- CPR (BLS for Healthcare Providers) Certification
- Current TB and Physical also required
- Positions do require transporting clients; valid driver’s license, clean DMV record, and auto insurance are required.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Paid Time Off
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives.