Home Care Aide | Mornings | Up to Full Time | San Jose, CA and Surrounding Areas
Do you love caring for seniors, have a heart for helping others, and desire to be part of a great team of Caregivers? As a Home Care Aide you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate, and reliable caregivers to provide hourly care for our clients (shifts ranging from 2 to 12 hour) so that they may remain safely in their homes.
- Provide individualized attention, which encourages each client's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Transfer and assist with client's ambulation using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
- Be knowledgeable of the client's individualized care plan and provide support accordingly. Contribute to the care planning process by communicating specific information and observations of the client's needs and preferences.
- Attend to the individual needs of client which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Assist client with medication reminders (that the client self-administers) to ensure all medications are taken.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each client in the delivery of services provided to them. Interact with client in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the client's visitors and families.
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
In addition, we contract with a variety of facilities where we help with their staffing needs. This opportunity is great experience for building a resume by having the opportunity to work with clients in their home setting, as well as those living in assisted living facilities.
Home Care Aide Requirements:
• Clean background check required
• Must pass drug screen
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits (available for full time employees)
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Interim HealthCare, is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. The San Jose office has been serving our local community for many years, providing flexible work schedules for our dedicated caregiving staff. That kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.