Our client, a US Fortune 250 company and a global Medical technology corporation serving customers in Clinical Labs, Health care research & Pharmaceutical industry, seeks an Healthcare Data Analyst
NOTE: THIS IS 100% REMOTE ROLE & ONLY W2 CANDIDATES
*** Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship ***
Position: Healthcare Data Analyst (Job Id: CFNJP00043467)
Location: Franklin Lakes NJ 07417 (100% REMOTE)
Duration: 12 Months + Strong Possibility of Extension
Client is seeking a Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Data Analytics Research Associate who will bring professional HEOR expertise to support the Corporate HEOR function with a particular focus on data analytics and outcomes research. We are seeking a talented, energetic data analyst who will work with teams across the breadth of businesses to promote innovation and growth by championing real-world evidence generation initiatives to demonstrate value of our products.
- Conduct complex data analysis leveraging real-world data supporting HEOR and epidemiologic studies
- Identify and characterize data anomalies
- Develop written protocols, statistical analysis plans, study reports, and other scientific materials including abstracts and manuscripts
- Present study design and results to internal and external stakeholders
- Candidates will work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to execute and deliver on projects in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
Education and Experience:
- A postgraduate degree such as MS or MPH in the field of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or equivalent level with 1-2 years of post-graduate training experience. Candidate must be authorized to legally live and work in the United States.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to inspect, clean, transform, and model various datasets using statistical software platforms
- Diverse experience of healthcare databases (claims, EMR etc.)
- Effective prioritization, goal setting and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Experience with SAS
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally; as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients’ businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.