The Head of Sales, Enterprise will be a critical member of the Company Commercial team, serving as the core leader of our B2B sales efforts. This is an opportunity to build a sales organization from the ground up in a company poised to have extraordinary global impact.
Organizations such as businesses, governments and healthcare organizations play a critical role in ensuring that employees, citizens and patients stay safe and healthy - during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. In your role, you will lead the team that presents Company’ solutions to these enterprise customers. We are seeking a visionary leader to help us build the strategy and team focused on this key market.
As our ideal candidate, you will be deeply knowledgeable and passionate about healthcare, putting mission above all. You will be excellent at developing deep and lasting relationships, instilling trust and confidence in all those you meet. And you will be an inspiring leader, excited about steering your team through a novel, dynamic and complex environment.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Build and lead our enterprise sales team.
- Create the team’s sales strategy in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Own the growth targets for the enterprise market.
- Develop highly accurate sales forecasts for operations planning.
- Create processes for communicating voice-of-customer input to various cross-functional teams such as Product and Marketing.
- Develop deep relationships with senior leaders in business and government. Leverage your existing relationships, and go hunting for more.
- Evangelize the value of a net new offering to organizations: home-use, highly accurate, low-cost diagnostics.
- 7-10+ years’ experience in a business-to-business role selling regulated medical devices, healthcare technology, or healthcare services to enterprises. Strong network of contacts with leaders looking to improve the health of their people, including HR/benefits leaders.
- Experience building and leading high-performing sales teams. You have a track record of driving high growth figures (>20% yoy), and of exceeding sales goals.
- Deep understanding of the American healthcare industry, including payer dynamics/reimbursement strategy and spend analysis metrics.
- Experience negotiating complex contracts with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience growing a business in a nascent market, ideally within healthcare. Comfortable writing the playbook rather than following one.
- Willingness to serve as both an individual contributor and a leader as we shape the organization. Scrappy and resourceful when facing challenges of all types i.e. “no problem too small, no problem too large”.
- Demonstrated interest in working for a startup.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with C-level leadership teams.
- A mission-driven and creative problem-solver. You are attracted to tackling big, complex problems in healthcare (read: opportunities!).
- Experience with hardware sales and associated demand planning is a plus.