Kelly Services is immediately hiring for a Graphic Designer II for one of our leading customers in Watsonville CA. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
M-F 8am - 5pm
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create/update brochures, marketing collateral, and advertisements for internal and external use by developing original copy, layout, infographics, technical, and nontechnical graphics to ensure the Company’s messaging is graphically enhanced.
- Streamline theme concepts and creative design (including mood boards and storyboarding sessions) to ensure the Company’s objectives are clearly conceptualized.
- Recognize the Company’s marketing and business strategy to ensure it is leading all work products.
- Understand the key messages and direction of each deliverable by translating the information into compelling visuals so it is easily communicated.
- Maintain corporate brand standards in all marketing, communications and graphics; ensure brand standards and application, to maintain consistency of all marketing-related materials.
- Assist in design reviews of ads, brochures, videos, and other external collateral materials prepared by business units to convey the Company’s branding message.
- Assist in the development of branded materials, logos, and brand standards manual updates to maintain the Company’s brand standard.
- Develop and design material for trade shows and events, which include display booths, posters, pop-up banners, hand-outs and other collateral to support the business and increase consistency across the company.
- Create, edit, organize, and post content for video, print, and internal and external digital application (including the company’s intranet, external website, mobile app, and social media platforms) to communicate the Company’s brand messaging.
- Travel to job sites to capture compelling and attractive photos and videos to enhance the Company’s projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art Design, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or extensive relevant experience required
- 2+ years graphic design experience at a mid-size to large professional services organization required
- Compelling portfolio of original design collateral (both digital and print)
- Prior experience working in the engineering and/or construction industry preferred
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.