A leader in commercial real estate is currently hiring a full time Graphic Designer to come join their marketing team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julie Massey
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
A leader in commercial real estate is currently hiring a full time Graphic Designer to come join their marketing team! We are retail real estate specialists, not just another commercial real estate firm. Our brokers and professionals provide services and solutions that evolve to meet today’s trends and challenges and adapt to our clients’ needs.
Why join us?
Excellent benefits package
Amazing company culture and environment
Lot of growth potential
NOTE: This company is looking for 2 Designers - one local to Atlanta for an ONSITE/hybrid role supporting the leasing and tenant rep teams; and the second being fully REMOTE supporting the investment sales team. BOTH roles REQUIRE Real Estate design experience. Please only apply if you have the experience and portfolio samples to show.
- The graphic designer position provides print and digital graphic design support to commercial real estate brokers in Atlanta, GA
- Commercial real estate experience or real estate experience is a MUST
- Create printed and digital marketing packages, tour books, and presentations for property listings, growing retailer clients, and business development pitches
- Create and deploy email blasts for property listings, growing retailer clients, newsletters, and other announcements as needed
- Retouch various types of imagery from architecture to headshots to be the best representation of the subject
- assist with the management of local office social media accounts and create graphics that develop a consistent look and feel for the account
- Advanced Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator skills are required; Adobe Premier is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or fine arts preferred
- Must be willing and able to wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- This will be an onsite role - this person MUST be comfortable with coming onsite to one of the most gorgeous offices in Atlanta!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.