Ref ID: 00412-9502800215
Classification: Financial Planner - High touch wealth management
For more information or an expedited hiring process please send updated resume to Charlie O'Brien at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our client is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. They move quickly to serve clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in their line of business. In this position, you will be a part of their premier high net worth group in the South Bay.
Associate Wealth Manager
The primary function of the Associate Wealth Manager (AWM) is to support the Wealth Manager with all aspects of their investment management practice including but not limited to: business development, client service and retention, relationship management, and operational support. Based upon the long-term vision held by the Wealth Manager who has agreed to partner with the AWM and the individual practice, the specific daily responsibilities could vary from team to team.
What you’ll do as an Associate Wealth Manager:
• Prospecting for new business opportunities in order to grow the overall practice
• Participate in the investment management process across the client base
• Conduct financial analysis and financial planning
• Provide sales and service support (i.e. create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations)
• Assist in the review process for existing clients
• Help manage existing relationships to provide additional capacity to other team members
• Earn securities licenses and financial skill certifications (i.e., CFA or CFP) if not already held