Work you'll do
You'll be working with members of the Transformation group and other Deloitte employees across the firm to identify and execute strategic initiatives that pave the way to achieving our vision of a world-class Finance organization. You will support efforts to identify leading practices, improve processes, enhance systems, and realign the Finance organization to realize opportunities. These initiatives are high visibility projects sponsored by the Deloitte CFO to help Finance achieve its long-term goals.
Specifically, as a Consultant, you will support workstreams within the context of a larger effort, gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing actionable recommendations. You will help present your team's findings to senior Finance stakeholders, implement recommendations, and begin to build long-term trusted advisor relationships with Finance counterparts. Specific tasks will include creating PowerPoint presentations to communicate and influence senior Deloitte leadership, both within Finance Transformation as well as other functions. You may also develop, own and modify detailed Excel models to conduct what-if analyses and perform other analytical tasks.
The ideal candidate will be curious, analytical, and confident, with a natural drive to exceed immediate project requirements. A genuine passion for Transformation, combined with relationship-building, leadership, and communication skills will be key to success.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with Finance Transformation, Organizational Transformation or Strategy Consulting; previous work experience with a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Empowered self-starter comfortable taking lead on initiatives with an ability to effectively collaborate across teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to make connections across workstreams and matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including facility with Excel and PowerPoint
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Minimal travel required; this role is predominantly remote with the option to work from home or a nearby Deloitte office
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to logically structure issues and determine recommended resolutions
- Strong executive presence and the ability to work with and influence senior leaders
- Detail-oriented with ability to plan, prioritize, and make decisions on multiple time-sensitive projects
- Strong commitment to integrity and confidentiality
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.