Title: Finance Manager
Location: Foster City CA
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
This role will be responsible for delivering accurate & timely reports & analytical support for the Information Technology (IT) team. This role will report to the Director of Finance, IT.
- Support month-end close process/reporting, manage accruals, and perform variance analysis. Develop an in-depth understanding of key business risk/drivers and incorporate them in monthly commentaries. Finance responsibility for both department and capital project spend.
- Lead the forecast and budget planning process for IT departments. Help develop and relay the business narrative behind the forecast/budget.
- Develop an understanding of key performance drivers and issues relating to the budget and actual results. Ensure key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Contribute to ad-hoc cross-disciplinary projects and initiatives. Drive continuous improvements in Finance processes, systems, financial tools, and documentation to maximize efficiency
- Provide insightful analysis and actionable reporting. Ensure compliance with worldwide policies, procedures, and local statutory reporting
- Create and maintain efficient process flows for operational activities and create documentation/reference guides
- Build & maintain strong business partnerships through regular meetings and close collaboration
- Be an expert in relevant Financial tools/systems
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a financial planning and analysis role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, committed to drive change, continually improves processes, and delivers results
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while providing relevant and accurate results
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and develop solutions for a variety of situations
- BA or BS degree required
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.