Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Location: Foster City, CA 94404
The Senior Manager of Finance Process Improvement is an important leadership role to drive continuous improvement across business processes and systems in Record-to-Report (RTR) and Procure-to-Pay (PTP) process areas. The role is in the Controllership function and reports to the Associate Director of Business Process - RTR and PTP. This role will be based in Foster City, CA. Finance Process Improvement Lead continuously improves and simplifies business process landscape by incorporating leading practice principles that will enable scalability and improve the control environment to support Growth.
Success in this position is actively and effectively engaging business partners and key stakeholders to deliver on the initiatives identified as part of roadmap to achieve the overall roadmap for the Record-to-Report and Procure-to-Pay processes.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Strong understanding of Record-to-Report and/or Procure-to-Pay leading practices and applying them
- Effectively manage process improvement projects and or enhancements
- Identify process synergies, develop standards and enhance policies/procedures across worldwide processes
- Determine and scope projects based on challenges identified in the end tend process
- Ability to assess the RTR and/or PTP processes with an integrated end tend approach
- Advocate for sharing of leading practices across regions and drive continuous improvement through metrics (e.g., what does success look like?)
- Establish and participate in the project prioritization process and partner with IT for delivery
- Process improvement concepts
- Ability to engage business partners
- Understanding of Six Sigma concepts
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Work with a global finance team
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years of experience on identifying, owning, and delivering on Finance process improvement initiatives
- 8+ years of combined experience in Finance and IT organizations. In IT, the experience should include business engagement with Finance.
- BA or BS degree in Business or Accounting.
- Strong understanding of the Record-to-Report and/or Procure-to-Pay process.
- Strong understanding of Oracle Financials Suite
- Understanding of management reporting tools (e.g., Hyperion and OBIEE)
- Prior management consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with global projects and teams
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Strong PowerPoint skills are a must.