Ref ID: 00412-9503113601
Classification: Finance Manager
Finance and Accounting Manager for its funds management business. They provide diversified financial services to clients of all sizes and stages in the technology, life science, venture capital/private equity and premium wine industries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Investor Relations team and 3rd party administrator to ensure smooth investor communication, announcements, or inquiries via an online Investor portal managed by the administrator.
- Interact with directors, companies/funds, and/or attorneys regarding portfolio company financings or fundraisings by venture firms.
- Coordinate investment funding and investment onboarding.
- Review, track, and update portfolio company and portfolio funds capitalization and investment detail in the funds’ valuation system. Maintain portfolio performance metrics for each portfolio company (investing cash flow, MOI, IRRs) and the fund.
- Work with the investment team to perform portfolio company valuations.