The Field Finance Administrator performs routine administrative, pre-settlement, and/or cashiering duties in a facility in accordance with standard administrative office procedures. This role will support the management team of the facility.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Experience in a cash room environment
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Face to Face driver settlement, cash settlement, administrative support, payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, end of day paperwork per Standard Operating Procedures and all corresponding job duties.
- Provides back-up for any other administrative responsibilities depending on circumstances within the facility.
- Perform cashiering duties to include ensuring compliance with the company’s policies (i.e. Cash Policy, etc.).
- Perform general administrative office duties as assigned. Duties may include, but are not limited to: call in orders, donation requests, coupon tracking, pricing requests, and safety meeting notes.
- Working with external vendors to maintain proof of insurance/liability records, initiate orders, process invoices, prepare check requests, research payments, and any other items as assigned.
- Monitoring of changes in customer payment terms and research of customer short pays and deductions as assigned.
- Process and transmit weekly payroll within time deadlines and audit requirements including proper approvals.
- Responsible for the daily inventory count including the receipt of incoming inventory and analysis of inventory discrepancies.
- Assist the Human Resources team with the maintenance of local regulatory boards and security badges, DOT file tracking, and new hire orientation as needed.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One plus years of experience in an office environment
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize requests
- Highly organized, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking
- Strong work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able interact with internal and external customers
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Physical Requirements: Sitting (80%), bending, walking and kneeling. Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.