Facility: CDCR PLACEMENT REGION 2
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring! Our facility is conducting telephone interviews at this time.
This position is the direct provider of casework services to the participants in residential and out patient treatment programs including placement assessment, case planning, case management and interfacing with DAPO. The Case Manager to participant caseload ratio shall not exceed 1 to 50, unless prior written approval is obtained from DRP.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME ROLE FIELD BASED OUT OF OUR CAMPBELL OFFICE
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides interactive services to the STOP participants.
- Conducts placement assessments with participants.
- Develops Behavioral Change Plan (BCP) with participants.
- Develops and monitors the participant’s progress relative to their BCP through
all phases of the program.
- Makes appropriate referrals to outside agencies as necessary.
- Maintains progress notes in ARMS database.
- Keeps the AOR apprised of participant’s progress.
- Develops discharge and aftercare plans.
- Documents participant case notes and uploads required information according to GEO and CDCR
- Conducts monthly BCP reviews and updates in collaboration with participants.
- Ensures implementation of the specific program treatment/intervention modality under the
direction and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
- Manages and coordinates individual participant services through appropriate referrals and CBP
- Collaborates with participant to identify a network that will support the participant’s reintegration
into the community.
- Assists, as directed, the Compliance Administrator and Clinical Supervisor in conducting and
following up on community-based provider audits.
- Participates in all training provided for STOP staff; prepares schedules, reports, or other
information required for the program and requested by the STOP Program Manager, Clinical
Supervisor, Compliance Coordinator and/or CDCR personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.