Ref ID: 00420-0011662693
An established and successful, leading Family Law firm is looking for an experienced Family Law Attorney to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of family law experience. This is a great opportunity to join a firm with experienced partners who are able to provide mentorship as well as offers top compensation.
• Candidate will receive assignments from multiple senior attorneys and must possess the ability to independently prioritize assignments, work on a number of assignments simultaneously, meet deadlines and be a team player.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with DissoMaster, Essential Forms and Lawgic is ideal.
• Candidate must have excellent research skills and be comfortable with numerous research means (LexisAdvance, Attorney’s Briefcase, online sites and hardcover library books).
• Candidate must possess excellent writing skills and be able to draft motions, pleadings, letters, memos, and other documents.
• Candidate must be able to verbally communicate clearly, skillfully and discretely with clients, Opposing Counsel, vendors, accountants, etc.
• Candidate must work effectively with legal secretaries, paralegals and attorneys as part of a team.
• Candidate must be able to make court appearances independently and handle various family law hearings on behalf of clients.