Position Title: Facilities Coordinator II
Position Number: 363282
Location: Cupertino, CA 95014
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Automation Testing, Lifting, MAC OS, Multitask, Typing
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator II
Location: Cupertino, CA
Start Date: 04/12/2021
End Date: 08/31/2021
Come join a creative team committed to maintaining an extraordinary Reliability test lab. In this role, you will inventory and organize parts and tools, coordinate the calibration and maintenance of tools and chambers, and oversee the timely completion of lab upgrades by working with several different internal teams and outside vendors. You will also troubleshoot and perform basic repairs on chambers.
• Detail-oriented with a real passion for organization
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to challenge existing processes and ability to think creatively to improve day-to-day business
• Responds to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
• Thrives in a fast-paced and informal environment
• Takes initiative and works effectively in team environments with a diverse group of people
• Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to lift and transport up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 35 pounds regularly
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform basic repairs on chambers and larger test equipment Description You will maintain inventory and organize several different pieces of equipment, tools, and consumables. You will also arrange for test equipment to be calibrated and ensure all equipment is readily available for lab employees to use. In addition to maintaining tools and equipment, you will need to work with several internal teams and outside vendors to ensure our various facilities projects (lab upgrades, new tool installation, etc.) are completed on time with minimal downtime to testing. You will be responsible for communicating to outside service contractors and scheduling/escorting them to perform work in our labs. To be successful, you should have some knowledge of how chambers work and know how to do some basic troubleshooting and minor repairs on chambers. You should be self-motivated and have a strong desire to challenge the status quo. Project management experience is a huge plus.
AA, AS, or relevant work experience
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Client will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who
Duties: Candidate is responsible for providing support to the Facilities Coordinators including scheduling guards and coordinating vendor support to facilitate various repairs and maintenance services throughout the company.
• Provides clerical and project assistance.
• Create, review and monitor security guard requests.
• Schedule vendor access with Business Units and Security.
• Coordinate access as required with Landlords, Property Managers and Business Units.
• Assist employees and vendors with inquiries regarding repairs and maintenance PM’s.
• Answers telephones, emails and written correspondences.
• Monitor and maintain accurate records, databases and other documents.
• Maintains records of maintenance and other facility activity.
• Provide direction to vendors as needed and ensures vendors comply with our policies and procedures.
• Complete general office duties as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience working in a fast paced multi-facility call center environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of customers.
Candidate must have and demonstrate the following:
• Facilities experience is preferred.
• Must be organized and extremely detail oriented.
• Strong customer service and problem solving aptitude.
• The ability to communicate effectively and provide clear, accurate and simple direction to contractors.
• Manages time efficiently with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Familiarity with Mac platform and Microsoft Office programs. Must have good typing skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Must work well under pressure in a demanding environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2 - 5 years of experience.
Education: Some college, technical training or equivalent work experience required.